Lisa has lived on the South Coast for the last 15 years and has previously worked in a legal practice in the Illawarra.
Lisa Cooke-Dolan LLB, GDLP, BApp Sc
Lisa communicates effectively and with empathy with her clients while assisting them to identify and work through their legal issues. Lisa’s work in her previous career as a health professional has strengthened her interpersonal skills and she advocates for her clients with confidence and conviction.
Lisa has worked with clients in many complex parenting and property matters in her work as a family law solicitor and she participates in the Domestic Violence Practitioner Scheme. Lisa regularly attends the Nowra Local Court to provide advice and support to those affected by domestic violence in relation to family law matters.
Lisa has lived on the South Coast for the last 15 years and has previously worked in a legal practice in the Illawarra. She is pleased to have returned to Nowra to assist Shoalhaven residents with their legal requirements.
Lisa can efficiently assist clients in relation to a range of various matters, including:
- Family law:- property settlements, parenting disputes, prenuptial and financial agreements, grandparent’s rights, de facto relationships, same-sex relationships, child support, mediation, court advocacy and negotiations.
- Family provision matters:- negotiation and litigation of family provision claims in the Supreme Court.
- Legal documentation:- wills, powers of attorney, enduring guardians, granny-flat agreements and deeds.
- Criminal matters:- apprehended violence orders, traffic offences, court appearances, sentence hearings, defended hearings and agency matters.
- Civil disputes:- agency work, debt recovery, neighbourhood disputes, and court advocacy.